The Writers’ Guild of Great Britain is committed to providing a website that is usable by and accessible to as many people as possible. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards. If you have any queries or are experiencing any issues with the website related to accessibility, you can email us on email@example.com
Please note that websites can appear differently in different browsers or devices; it may not be possible to accommodate all situations, but WGGB will make all reasonable steps for users, in order to comply with the current legislation and best practice. All content can be provided in an alternative format, upon request.
This website has the following features:
- An easy-to-read web font type
- The ability for users to control text size and highlight links
- A suitable foreground and background colour contrast on text plus the facility for users to change background colour, change images to black and white and focus on content
- Clear and simple grammar
- A straightforward and consistent site navigation
- A Sitemap
- ALT tags for images
- This website has been built using coding and techniques that are compliant with W3C standards for XHTML and Cascading Style Sheets.
If you have problems accessing this website, please contact the WGGB Head Office.