- An Island Between Heaven and Earth. Part of Edinburgh Fringe / Just Festival at St. Johns Church, Edinburgh.
- An Island Between Heaven and Earth. Tours to Iona and Govan at invitation of the Iona Community as part of their 75th Anniversary Celebrations.
2012 - 2013. Passing Through
, a romantic comedy, produced by Peapod Productions, has a sell-out tour of Scotland, Italy and Switzerland.
2012 - 2013. A Most Curious Detour
, the adaptation of the autobiography of a stroke survivor. Commissioned by Stroke Association UK.
- The Garden, Peapod Productions, completes a 7-venue UK tour, receiving excellent reviews, including a 5-star review from Joyce McMillan in The Scotsman.
- Lizzy Strata, adaptation of Aristophanes’ Lysistrata. Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Big Village Theatre production.
- An Island Between Heaven and Earth. Full-length stage adaptation of the original BBC Radio 4 play. Director Jim McSharry. Leith Festival.
- Hydrae Productions. Winner of Hydrae Playwriting competition with The Lazar House. Production, St. Ives Festival, September 2009.
- Leith Festival. Homecoming. Big Village Theatre. A Leith Festival commission. Director Jim McSharry.
- First and Only. Adapting this bestselling thriller novel into a feature screenplay for Magnus Wake of Encaptivate Films, UK.
- Foxhunter (w/t). Developing a feature screenplay for Weiwei Si of Brainstorm Films.
- Short film, Eight Words, screens at Edinburgh Short Film Festival.
- Short film comedy Lift Off screens at Edinburgh Short Film Festival. Director Weiwei Si.
- Backflip Sci-fi thriller feature is one of the winners in the London Screenwriting Festival “Girls on Film” Genre Screenwriting Initiative.
- Winner of the Wildsound Feature Screenplay Contest with Backflip.
- Gingerspot Productions. Eight Words. Short film drama. Director Christopher Hood. Screens in festivals in New York, California and Toronto.
- Storymix (UK & Sweden) Commissioned to write Vault, a feature-length action thriller screenplay. Producer Mattias Karlsson.
- Markheim, a supernatural horror, adapted from Robert Louis Stevenson’s short story into a 30-minute audio drama. Fantom Films commission.
2010 (and 2009) Happy New Year
, a 30-minute comedy drama. Producer Bruce Young. BBC Radio Scotland commission.
- BBC Radio 4. An Island Between Heaven and Earth, historical drama, (Afternoon Play). Producer Bruce Young. BBC Radio 4 commission.
2002-2006. Why Front.
Writer for all 4 series of comedy sketch show. BBC Radio Scotland commission.
- CBBC. OOglies Member of the writing team for this very popular comedy animation show. Ko Lik Films and CBBC.
- BBC1 Scotland & Ko Lik Films. Writer of additional comedy material for Haunted Hogmanay (British Animation Awards nominated 2008).
- Crocodile Clips, Edinburgh: Writer of character dialogue for Bunja an MP3-based audio game for ages 6-11. Launched Dec 2007. www.bunja.com
- Chosen for Edinburgh City Of Literature scheme, Story Shop, and gave a public reading of Haikus and Heavy in the Edinburgh Book Festival.
- 2008. Haikus and Heavy, a short story, published by Byker Books in Radgepacket Volume 1, Tales From the Inner Cities. bykerbooks.co.uk
Scottish Book Trust / CBBC Writers Lab.
Screen Academy Scotland. Masters in Screenwriting.
Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh. Emerging Writers’ Residency.
UK Film Council. Introduction to Screenwriting
BBC Radio 4. Writers’ Lab
. Programme of professional mentoring.