"Home and Away
" TV comedy/drama. BBC - Director Dewi Humphreys (Vicar of Dibley and My Family) Producer: Barry Mathews.
“The Michael Barrymore Specials
” - One of a team of writers on the series of shows. Carlton TV (UK).
- Proposed TV series based on the books The Pale Criminal, March Violets and A German Requiem by Philip Kerr. Production Company - Wall to Wall (UK) Producers: Alex Graham and Jane Root.
"Black Sheep of the Family
" Original Screenplay. Represented by the ICM offices in LA. Prelude Pictures/Paramount.
Screenplay – Assignment - Adaptation of William Diehl\'s bestselling novel. For Victor Grais Productions, LA (“Poltergeist” “Tommyknockers”) Producers: Mike Picknell, Mark Victor & Michael Grais, LA.
Screenplay. For VictorGrais Productions,LA.
“The Colour of Courage
” – Adapted from the novel. Rights owned by Cinergy Films SA.
– Screenplay – Assignment to adapt short story. The Network SA.USA.
“Cowboys and Indians
” - Screenplay. For Soho Communications/Productions and 2 Percy St.
2004 Euroscript Screen Story Competition Winner "Belle Folie"
“The Judas Boy”
2014 Nicholl Fellowship Semi-Finalist. Screenplay featured on The Black List.
“The Black Englishman”
– Assignment – Screenplay - Adaptation from Carolyn Slaughter’s novel: “The Black Englishman”. For Partnership Pictures UK/Prague. Executive producer Lucien Tyssendier.
2014 - “Broken Wing”
– Animation feature film script optioned by Boomtown Co, Toons Films (India) for A. Larry Ross Communications, AMG Distribution.
2014/5 “Coldsleep Lullaby” -
Proposal for screenplay based on the novel by Andrew Brown. Director Kim Geldenhuys (South Africa).
2015 - “Code of War”
– Screenplay. Commissioned by Bird Films South Africa.Alan Lawson - Executive Producer.
2015 - “Smile of Angels
” – Screenplay. Optioned by Constantin Film AG (DE).
2016 -“The Lost and Found”
Originally a screenplay recently optioned for a 4 x 1hour TV series.
2017/8 - “Bitter Strength”
- Screenplay. Pre-emptive bid.
- “Rejection” –
Screenplay assignment - Director Pierluca De Carlo. (Italy/LA).
2018 - “The Hole” –
Screenplay assignment - Director Pierluca de Carlo. (Italy/LA).
2019 - "If Only" -
Screenplay assignment - Director Pierluca de Carlo (Italy/LA).
2020 - "Tip Off" -
Original script for short film -Dir: Kim Geldenhuys (UK. South Africa)
2021 - 'In Memoriam"
2022 - 'An Island'
Screenplay assignment to adapt the novel by Karen Jennings (longlisted for 2022 Booker Prize). Dir: Kim Geldenhuys - 0307 Films (UK. South Africa)
2023 - Finalist of the
TWENTIETH ANNUAL AMERICAN ZOETROPE SCREENPLAY COMPETITION. One of only 8 finalists from a total of 2,000 submissions. And the only non-American! Screenplay awarded "Masterpiece"