We offer regular, one-off discounts to all our members through our weekly ebulletin. We also have a number of longstanding discounts and special offers. These include:
- Free lifetime membership of Authors’ Licensing and Collecting Society.
- All Full WGGB members are entitled to pay no joining fee for the Writers Guild of America East or West (if they meet membership eligibility criteria).
- 25% discounted rate for Associate Membership of The Actors Centre, London.
- 50% off the annual membership fee of the private members’ Union Club in Soho, London.
- 12% off membership for the Royal Society of Literature.
- 50% off Shooting People (online film community) membership.
- Members of WGGB are entitled to guest membership of the Dramatists Guild of America when visiting the US to promote their work. Guest membership includes free theatre tickets, professional advice and more (full details).
Product and service discounts
- Discount off Black List services.
- Full Members are eligible for accreditation at the Cannes Film Festival.
- 10% off books at Samuel French Ltd, a Concord Theatricals Company
- 30% off Final Draft scriptwriting software.
- 20% off Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium speech-recognition software.
- Special pricing on selected Apple products as part of its Employee Purchase Programme.
- 10% off digital and print annual and quarterly subscriptions to The Stage newspaper.
- 20% discount off Writers’ & Artists’ Yearbook, Children’s Writers’ & Artists’ Yearbook and other Writers’ & Artists’ guides and books, including on self-publishing and how to hook an agent.
- 20% off Scrivener or Scapple writing software
Events, workshops and course discounts
- 10% off the session fee at any of Skyros‘ Greek holidays.
- 20% off all Bloomsbury Book Club events.
- 10% off all Poetry School courses.
- 15% off all online courses at Writers’ HQ.
- Concessionary rate on all Euroscript workshops.
- 20% off residencies at Gladstone’s Library
Theatre ticket discounts
Discounted tickets at selected theatres:
WGGB members who want to redeem these discounts should go the Members’ area where they can find out the correct codes to use.