"Producer, cosmic dancer, analyst, world builder, rat catcher - not all are fictional, one is an outright porky, but each reflects this Writer's work in video games, motion pictures and QA testing."
As an experienced Writer and Narrative Designer I collaborate with teams, whatever their size and vision, on video games, motion pictures, QA testing and the grey areas in between. Collaboration, sharing wisdom, open-minded discussion, mentoring and equality are important to me.
Whether at present or in future, if you need a writer or to tap into my experience for your project, or if you simply have questions or want to network, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Written Content/Experience Includes (to varying degrees)
- Dialogue, action text, environment signposting, asset naming conventions.
- Editing, proofing, polishing and enhancing flow/pace of game-text/dialogue.
- UK/US English localisation, UAT QA testing.
- Worked with international teams and individuals covering French, German, Ukrainian, US, Swedish and British.
- Cases, quests, missions, core narrative, flow, storytelling.
- Linear/branching/procedural, stand-alone and episodic structure.
- Abstraction, high-concepts, pitches, synopses, treatments, outlines, scripts.
- Project/world bibles, histories, cultures, languages, species, character profiling.
- Developing interactive software and gameplay, producing and authoring literary and marketing material.